Tuesday, June 5, 2012

air max 90 black For me on July 12 will be a decisive day in the day

Know a few days I will have to earn much money and also not my house torn down time must not tell them! Must not and I can not help but think of Han Han in the hearts of ......
Moon, Tingting, first do not be so happy, you say how this person can earn so much money in such a short time? Not to rob the bank, right? month, and Li Ting, after listening to her words, but also from the joy again furrowed brow, the three pairs of eyes fixed on me to shoot straight, if he wished to see through the general ...
prove it to them to see that girl, Chu actually have to move out of the dictionary to a word to translate is really their ...
Road, the other two girls are also reminded of what I looked at the girls again wrinkled brow, Yue Ting heart more cold ...
July 7, the annual college entrance examination has finally opened slightly cooler weather after the rain to a close this year or part of the exam report volunteer time finally came to test what is what, a little room for negotiation, my choice is to Xue Jing reported, is the Peking University Business School, and when I asked a few girl they reported what a weird and incomprehensible, who do not say ...
The first day of the test politics and language,air max 90 black, the next day, mathematics and history, the third day of the English, this year's exam questions but history out is not difficult, it is estimated that this year's scores should be compared with previous years higher.
My overall play, it should be admitted to the university of my mind, and a few girl looks pale are good, should play normally not seen since I came back, Wu Jian and Zhang Qian, maybe they still things for the merger embarrassed by it, just do not know how they test ...
At home can finally sleep a few days soundly in a dream, I dream of Beijing University, the dream of a piece covered with leaves, tree-lined road, but also dreamed of the bench, silently waiting for me the arrival of Yufei ...
Awakened by the alarm clock is 8:00 am on July 10 after the wash, I Jichong called the car went to the airport, because now there is an important task: to return to England!
For me on July 12 will be a decisive day in the day, France and Brazil will play at the Stadium of France staged a fierce competition, and ultimately the French will be 3:0 incredible disparity score to overcome Brazil,

No comments:

Post a Comment